You know, one of those AWESOME days! Those days that you look back on think "WOW, today was incredible!" Honestly, I can say that about my whole week.
I love my business all the time- I truly do enjoy just about everything about it; but this week has been one of those week where i just couldn't stop smiling because every time i turned around, another incredible thing was happening.
I love the power of your mind- how yaour emotions have such an incredible you do, and everything that happens to you!
Have you ever noticed, that whwn you begin your day down and depressed, it usually ends up being a bad day?
When you expect a day to be horrible, guess what? It usually is! When you expect a aday to be specular, though- woah, get ready because some pretty great things are heading your way!
You should wake up each dayand make conscious decision to have a great day - I try to start my mornings by waking up and saying to myself, "Something wonderful is going to happen to me today!" and then go about my day waiting for that "something wonderful".
Imagine spending your whole day with the mindset that, at any given moment, something wonderful is going to happen to you! What a great day you would have!
Of course, everyone falters- I have those days where I am just a little down in the dumps; sometimes for no reason at all. BUT- it's those days that I know the problem is in myself and my mindset, and it can usually be fixed by listening to agrat training CD, reading a personal development book and looking over my goals.
Looking at your goals is an excellent tool for keeping your mind in the right place! How can you feel down and depressed after spending a few minutes looking at all the wonderful things you will have in your life one today!
So my challenge to you is to wake up tomorrow morning and say to yourself,"Something wonderful is going to happen to me today!"
Then, see what happens!
"Your mind believes what you tell it."
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment